Monday, January 11, 2021

Bugaboo's 11th Annual Birthday Bash - Day 3 Anything But A Card

Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was absolutely wonderful.

Today is Day #3 of the Bugaboo Birthday Bash at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Challenge Blog and today's challenge theme is Anything But A Card featuring a Woodland Critter.  For my design team project, I created a St. Patrick's Day themed Birthday Treat Box using the Theodore Shamrocks image.



I cut the box template using my Cricut Electronic Cutting Machine and the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Design Space file.  The designer paper is a digital paper file I've had in my stash for a few years now; purchased (if I remember correctly) from an Etsy Seller.  I colored Theodore and his little Ladybug friend with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and mounted the focal image on the box lid using foam pads.  Lastly, I added some card candy for a bit of interest.  

Please join us this week for the Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog, there is plenty of time to enter your projects into any of the challenges.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring. I love all of the green. Great image and bag and box. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box and super cute image! It will make a little gift just that much more special! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool treat box and that bear is super cute! Thanks for playing aver at The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is awesome such great colouring thanks for sharing with us this timed luck in the Draw and hope to you join us next time.
    AuntySue
    Crafty catz, Craft, passion For Markers, Colour Crazy, Digi Doodles Studios

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely treat box so vibrant and cheerful.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, how cute!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the green and the image is completely adorable! So glad you joined us for our Celebrate Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Donna.Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hugs Sylvia-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute project, Donna - love that little guy!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card! A belated thank you for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. (I had some unexpected dental surgery and the last few weeks of this month are a blur!) DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  11. You made a beautiful set! I love it! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your treat box is just lovely! I love the green design paper for the box and the Shamrock Bear is so cute with his ladybug appearing from his top hat. Thank you for sharing your adorable project at the Path of Positivity. xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!