Sunday, January 17, 2021

Have a Narly Winter!

 Happy Sunday to you!  I hope your weekend has been productive and crafty thus far and you are staying warm and healthty.  Today's make and share features an adorable Narwhal with a sweet Winter Wish.


For this A2 sized card, I colored the Lawn Fawn "Winter Narwhal" image using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  Using the coordinating dies, I cut the Narwhal and Bubbles, mounted on a die cut and enbossed circle which I popped up on foam pads.  

The designer papers are from the Doodlebug Designs "Winter Wonderland" 6x6 paper pad and the sentiment is from the "Winter Narwhal" set. I used silver mirror card as a mat and accent strip along with an edge punch for a fun edging on the horizontal panel. For a final touch, I added clear gems to accent the wintery, underwater theme.

Thanks for visiting and until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Outlawz PAM

12 comments:

  1. Oh so cute. Great image and background. thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz, Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute, many thanks for sharing a 'Favourite Stamp' and joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the embossing and the water bubbles. Brrr....it was cold here in Florida the past few days. I feel like I was swimming with that Narwhal. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bunny! I like the cold, gives me a chance to wear my fuzzy slippers and sweaters! Stay Warm and Healthy!

      Delete
  4. Adorable card, love the cute image and the textures. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card and design. I love your bubbles.
    Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Ike’s world with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Ike’s world
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colors and mix of papers. Thanks for taking time to share your creation with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us again.
    kathy
    DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, Donna! Great design and I love the extra bubbles.

    Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is this sweet little Narwhale!! What a fun card, Donna!! Thanks for joining us at the HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge this month. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layers and cute image! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely winter card! That critters is magical!! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!