Monday, January 4, 2021

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Newton's Nook

 Hello and Happy Monday...the 1st Monday of 2021.  I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and ready to tackle the New Year.  Today starts a new challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies with the theme being Anything Goes.  The sponsor for this challenge is Newton's Nook.

For my design team project, I did not use a Newton's Nook image, instead using some Decoupage Sheets that were gifted to me for the holiday and I created a See Through Easel Card for the New Year.


This printable can be found on Card Making Downloads as a Freebie.  It's a decoupage kit and is quite stunning.  I printed out on matte photo paper and fussy cut all the images in the kit.  This did take some time but I enjoy fussy cutting. I added foam pads to the elements and kept stacking each on top of another until I liked the design.  The kit also contains a matching envelope, which I also put together.  The finished card and envelope measure approximately 5.5"x5" when standing and folds flat for mailing.

The sentiment is from the Mini Messages stamp set from Cardz TV, no other bells and whistles except for a bit of Wink of Stella.  I love working with decoupage kits, especially when I'm short on inspiration and have the patience for fussy cutting.

Please join us this week for the challenge, we would love to see your projects and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:


9 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. It is just so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #83 which has the theme Anything Goes. The sponsor is SheepSki Designs. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant and beautiful card! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge… your floral card is lovely. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning easel card hun

    Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at 'Get Creative'
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!