Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Believe You Can Shaker Card

Good Tuesday to You!  Today's post is a quick one sharing a card made using elements from the Spellbinders February 2021 "Let Your Heart Soar" Card Kit.


I used elements in the kit to create a Shaker card.  I added Glossy Accents to the hearts and middle of the flowers along with a Twine bow to the tag.  

Sometimes, when I'm feeling creative but short on time, I reach for a card kit.  This allows me to be creative with layouts and element placement without all the time it normally takes me to create a card.  I'm a slow card maker...especially when coloring. 

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:



4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Donna. I love the adorable background paper and I always love shaker elements! It's such a great idea to use a card kit when you're short of time. Love the tag, hearts and butterfly! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and beautiful backing paper. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Love those butterflies.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!