Sunday, February 28, 2021

Masculine Birthday Greetings

Hello and Happy Sunday.  Today is a quick make and share featuring an older Stampin' Up image and sentiment from the Wetlands Set.


I used an ink smooshing technqiue but adding color to a long, rectangular stamping block with Arteza Real Brush Markers and spritzing with water.  Then "stamping" on the card, I got an organic feeling color scheme.  I let dry and stamped the image and sentiment over the color.  This is my take on a masculine card, I don't make many and this is the only one I currently have in my stash.....that is sad indeed.  I must set out to create more masculine cards!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:



7 comments:

  1. A super masculine card, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge. Birds are also part of our theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque (still a couple of days left to join in)!!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card thanks for playing along with us at crafty catz hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did the centre stripe and that goose is beautiful. A lovely CAS card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining the Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great design for a male card Donna! It's super. My guess is that your snippet is the black piece of card you used?

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite stamp sets and you showcased it beautifully. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!