Sunday, February 21, 2021

Tiddly Inks Good Luck Chloe

 Hello and Happy Sunday!  I hope you are having a great day so far, staying warm and safe.  I've started creating for St. Patrick's Day so today's make features an adorable themed image, coloring and embossing.


I started with a background panel that was embossed with a Shamrocks Embossing Folder and colored using Distress Inks in greens, yellows and water.  The image is Good Luck Chloe from Tiddly Inks and I've had this image for a few years.  I couldn't find within the Tiddly Inks Etsy Shoppe so I'm not certain but it may be retired.  

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Inks, die cut the focal, matted and popped on foam pads.  Stamped the sentiment; which is from an older Hero Arts set, on a tag and accented the piece with sequins and Baker's Twine.  All Done!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:







4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/">Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in
    Monique DT its lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute! LOVE the card! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that background, the colours are gorgeous & just perfect for you fab image!

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Creatalicious' this month
    Stay safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!