Sunday, March 28, 2021

Bunny and Friends Celebrate Spring

Hello and Happy Sunday.  The weekend is slowly coming to a close but before the night gets any later, I wanted to share a make from today's power crafting session.  This A2 card was created with die cuts, stamps, designer papers and embellishements from the Spellbinders March 2021 "Celebrate Spring" card kit.


This months' card kit was chocked full of fun things to play with:  a 6x6 paper pad, die cuts, stamp set, dies, embellishments, puffy stickers.  When using card kits, I generally create clusters with different elements.  I used a tag die set to create a panel for the focal images and a sentiment tag.  The sentiment was part of the stamp set in this months' kit.  I embossed the large tag with a dandelion embossing folder and lightly inked with Tattered Rose Distress Oxide Ink.  

I created a scene with the bunny along with his buttterfly and songbird friends.  I mounted the focal tag and butterfly with foam pads, added some tiny gold heart embellishments and a bow made from Fun Stampers Journey Marigold Twine.  

I plan on sending this card to a swap buddy, to wish her a Happy Spring and to let her know I cherish her friendship.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:








6 comments:

  1. Super cute Easter card! LOVE all those layers! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you layered all of the kit goodies into a fabulous card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for layering it up with the sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!!
    Thanks for getting layered up with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Thanks for layering with the sisterhood, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!