Friday, March 19, 2021

Colour Crazy Challenge - Oddball Art

Hello and Happy Friday!  It's finally the start of a great weekend and time for a new challenge at Colour Crazy Craft Challenges.  The theme is Anything Goes and our generous sponsor this week is Oddball Art.  For my design team project this week, I had to color up Monday Morning by Oddball Stamps.


Frazzled Fran is feeling the Monday Morning Blues and this image just spoke to me as I am truly one of "those people"....don't speak to me until I've had my first cuppa :)

This image set comes with 3 different sentiments.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, the designer papers are from a Alina Crafts paper stack and for a final touch I added sequins from my stash.

Please join us this week at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge with your projects.  We hope to inspire you with ours and would love to see yours.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:



2 comments:

  1. Oh this is cute. I LOVE the black backing paper - fantastic choice! Really makes everything else pop.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card - Love the image and it is coloured beautifully! Thank you for joining us at Penny's, Hope to see you again - Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!