Friday, March 12, 2021

Find Your Song

Good Day and Happy Fri-YAY!  The week flew by and we're counting the Days until Spring.  Today's make and share is my take on a Simple Design and features ink blending with simple stamping.  


I wanted to create a simple card where the ink blending was the star.  Using a stencil and Distress Inks, I created a soft sky full of fluffy clouds.  I stamped a Cherry Blossom Branch and bird with a sweet sentiment - all from an older Gina K. Designs Stamp Set titled "Birds & Blossoms 2".  I'm not certain if the set is still available for purchase on the Gina K. Designs online shoppe, I purchased throught eBay.

Have a blessed day and great weekend and until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:









2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Donna, the inky clouds look wonderful. Thank you for playing along at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
    We love to see everyone’s work.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck, do come back again!
    Hugs, Jackie DT member x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!