Monday, March 15, 2021

Inspiration Station Challenge #2

Hello and Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was awesome and your week will be even better!  Today begins a new challenge at the Inspiration Station challenge Blog.  The theme is always based on an Inspiration Cue and today's cue features a dog and kittens.  From the photo, I was inspired to create this A2 size card:




The photo is adorable however it stumped me because I really don't have Dog or Cat stamps in my stash.  I have one stamp set but it wasn't inspiring me.  Then it came to me!  I created a Mini album a few years ago and had some papers and die cuts left.  So I dug out the left overs from the Kaiser Crafts "Pawfect - Dog" 12x12 set and started creating.

I designed a Cluster of die cuts, used Glossy Accents, Sequins and Twine to compete the card.  I still have plenty of left over paper and embellishments for a few more projects.  Nothing like going through stash to find inspiration.  Please join us at The Inspiration Station these next 2 week.  We would love to see how you are inspired by the photo.  

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha, Donna you are our intrepid team leader for the new challenge, so maybe using an inspiration picture that you did not have many materials to choose from was a brilliant decision hahaha. It is a smashing card and it is going to be a lot of fun being one of your team. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...right? Not sure what I was thinking but it was a done deal and I had to roll with it LOL Thanks for being on the team, you are marvelous and I look forward to a fun challenge year!

      Delete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and Outlawz PAM. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect sentiment for my pups. I love your card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Donna, love it!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a dog lover I adore this card Donna every word is so true. Great that you remembered that older left over stash to create it, it all works in harmony together beautifully.
    Many thanks for the follow, a return follow is on its way.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a super cute card! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the soft colors you used on this beautiful card. That sentiment is adorable, and the bow around the bone is a cute touch.

    Thanks for playing with us at Cut it Up for our Just for Kids challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute design and good for you for finding something in your stash! Thanks for entering it in the SAS4Kids challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!