Sunday, March 21, 2021

LuLu Bee

 Hello and Happy Sunday!  It's a dreary and Cold (for Florida) today so it's a great day to spend crafting with a hot cup of coffee.  Today I am sharing a card I created using the LuLu Bee digital image by Paper Nest Dolls.


I received the image by playing along in the Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge. the designer papers are from the Fred She Said Painterly Pastels digital paper pack and I colored the image with Sepctrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  I will be featuring the Painterly Pastel papers in an upcoming project; the papers here are what I had left over.

The sentiment is from the new Spellbinders "Wonderful Spring" Monthly Stamp Club and to finish off the design, I added sequins and Baker's Twine from my stash.

Have a Wonderful day and until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:

15 comments:

  1. This image is so sweet! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a cold day here in Florida. It's raining up here right now. It's hard to believe we'll be in the 80's in just a few days.

    Cute card. Love the twine and the background paper. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! I love her dress!! And that paper in the background is so pretty! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such fun and so colourful as well, thanks so much for joining in with my 'Spring Flowers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She’s so sweet! I love your background paper too! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image! I love how you have colored it and designed the layout! Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Y is for Yellow!
    Rachelle DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful and sweet card, I like the fun colours you've worked with. The little girl is absolutely adorable and really pops out in her bright yellow dress. I'm sure somebody will be very happy to receive this card. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  11. your card is so cute. cute image and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Alphabet challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's so pretty Donna. Thanks for joining my challenge at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  13. How pretty! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card and the backing paper is gorgeous!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your image is so delightful and the papers are so pretty for spring. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly dreams challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!