Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Shamrock Love

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  On the Eve of St. Patrick's Day, I thought it appropriate to share a themed card; perhaps a mexied media project...I'm really not sure what mixed media is but I used an ink smooshing technique, a die cut, twine, enamel dots, a sentiment stamp and paint splatters.  Does that count?


I'll be back tomorrow with a cute St, Patrick's Day card, until then Happy Crafting!
Donna

P.S.  I want to mention a new challenge blog that is based on Inspiration Cues.  It's the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog and Challenge #2 has started.  The challenges start the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month so please visit and get inspired!

**Challenges Entered:





1 comment:

  1. So much fun. Great project. Thanks for entering Digichoosday at Polkadoodles. Madison

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!