Thursday, April 15, 2021

Floral Thank You

Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today's card features lots of lovely die cuts, pretty patterned paper and sparkle.  I created this card using dies from the Spellbinders "Sincerely Yours" Card Kit.


There are floral and foliage dies as well as an envelope die in the kit so I wanted to create a card using the die cuts as the main focal element.  I die cut several florals and foliage that I could arrange within the envelope.  I mounted some of the florals on foam pads for a bit of dimension, added sequins for bling and a sentiment....complete.  

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:





 

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty floral card. The paper with the birds goes well with the flowers and the little bit of bling wraps it up nicely. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created floral card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
    Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly made my day extra happy, Donna! Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bouquet for someone, I like the envelope behind it too. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Let's Craft and Create Challenges this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!