Thursday, April 1, 2021

Friends Forever, Perfect Together

Hello and Happy Thursday!  It's April 1st and in the USA it's April Fool's Day.  I have a cute card to share today and that's no foolin'!  With Easter approaching, I wanted to share two adorable Bunnies who are Friends Forever.


I love Scene cards so I used elements from the Spellbinders "Welcome Spring" card kit and "Celebrate Spring" Stamp Set to create my little scene.  The Bunny die cuts match the patterned paper wonderfully; the paper pad included in the kit is chocked full of beautiful Spring prints and patterns.  For a finishing touch, I added pink gems from the kit.  The gems are so sparkly!

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:


10 comments:

  1. These bunnies are adorable. And I know bunnies. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bunny....they are adorable and so are you!

      Delete
  2. Oh what gorgeous bunnies, and I love the wee scene you have created Donna
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft colours on your card, and the bunnies are so cute. Lovely to see you joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course exactly right for Easter. The papers go so well with the die cut. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card design, Donna, and I adore the papers you chose, especially the plaid in light spring pastels! Thank you for joining in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good Luck
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet project. Pretty picture and beautiful colors. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with Moving Along with the Times; it fits perfectly with our ‘Animals’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!