Thursday, April 22, 2021

Friends Like You

 Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today's make and share features a large bloom and alcohol marker coloring.


This gorgeous bloom and sentiment are part of the Friends Like You digital set from Graciellie Designs.  This is a lovely image and I chose to make it quite large for this A2 sized Sweet & Simple card. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, added Wink of Stella on the highlighted areas of the petals and black gems for a finishing touch.  I cut the thinnest of black mats for the focal panel and mounted on a Neenah Solar White Classic Crest 110 lb. card base.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:
As You Like It - Favorite Season is Spring because of the new growth of florals, birth of baby animals and the colors of the season



4 comments:

  1. Love how you have coloured this gorgeous bloom Donna = you really have made a wonderful card
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this exquisite creation
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - that´s a beautiful project.
    I love the colours and the folower.
    Thank you for linking up at Friendship Challenge!
    Good luck and best wishes!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I like the flower and the bright blue! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!