Saturday, April 10, 2021

Slimline Stenciled Birthday

The weekend is here, Happy Saturday!  Today's make and share is a traditional sized Slimline Birthday card featuring stenciling, stamping, heat embossing and coloring.


I wanted to create a traditional sized slimline (4"x8") card for my newest crafty items, a Bo Bunny Wildflowers Stamp and Vintage Screen stencil from Fun Stampers Journey.  I started with a stenciled panel created using Worn Lipstick, Festive Berries and Squeezed Lemonade distress oxide inks and a light hand.  I stamped and heat embossed the image over top and colored in with Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers along with the sentiment, which is from a Kelly Creates set.  Lastly, added yellow sequins for that bit of sparkle that I must have!  

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card Love the stencilled background and thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully stenciled. A lovely card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Donna. I like the background. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again. I'd got my wrong hat on. I meant to say thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. It's early. I'm not awake yet. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stencilling looks great on this pretty card. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the color combo! Thanks for playing along with TGIF Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card and your shirt! I graduated from FSU and live just 20 minutes from there in Quincy. I was a majorette in Marching Chiefs the 4 years I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card and your shirt! I graduated from FSU and live just 20 minutes from there in Quincy. I was a majorette in Marching Chiefs the 4 years I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card and your shirt! I graduated from FSU and live just 20 minutes from there in Quincy. I was a majorette in Marching Chiefs the 4 years I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Birthdays”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna, thank you for sharing your beautiful flower card in the Uniko Spring Challenge #64!
    I'm a huge fan of stancils! Your stenciled background is so pretty with the gradient colours!
    Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko Brand Ambassador)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty birthday card. Cool hexagonal background. Love the pinks and yellows. Thanks so much for entering your card into our recent challenge over at Pattie's Creations.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!