Sunday, May 2, 2021

This is to Certify Happiness

Hello and Happy Sunday!  I hope your day is running smoothly.  Today, I needed a quick card so I had a play with watercolors, Strathmore 500 Series Ready Cut paper, dimensional die cuts and background stamps.


I literally put this card together in minutes using snippets of things I had in my stash.  I started with a watercolor smooshing technqiues using Arteza Real Brush Markers.  I stamped over the dried background with Bo Bunny and Indigo Blu texture stamps using distress inks.  I found floral dimensional ephemera I had stashed in a drawer and used a large one for the focal.  For the sentiment, I used 2 snippets from the Tim Holtz Clipping sentiment pack.  

The card is now tucked away in an envelope, ready to be posted tomorrow.  Sometimes, I work better under pressure!  

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:



11 comments:

  1. Very nice outcome for a few minutes works! Nicely done! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really super background with a really great image and lovely colours. Thank you for joining our Spring Blossoms challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow Dona, you made a really cute card!
    Thanks for participating with us in CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG

    Haideelum DT Corrosive Challenge BLog
    You can also find us on Instagram, look for us as @corrosivechallenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card! I love it when snippets of everything come together to make something beautiful! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty fresh looking floral creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Spring Blossoms' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation, love the background you created for your floral image. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too sometimes work best under pressure, so strange but when there is no time to overthink it usually turns out just perfect!
    This card is just gorgeous and love the way it turned out!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge where it's all about Spring Blossoms! Hope you'll stop by and join in again soon!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the colours Thank you for joining us at A 613 Ave Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your flowers are beautiful, and so is the card! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!