Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Don't Make It Complicated

Greetings and Salutations My Crafty Friends and Happy Tuesday!  Today's Card of the Day is a Clean and Simple Design featuring Rose Blooms and Buds, double stamping and embossing.


I started my card by stamping the images from the Altenew Life is Beautiful Stamp Set.  I decided to stamp with colored inks and come back around to stamp the outline over top using Catherine Pooler inks and Versafine Onyx Black.  I embossed a panel with the Cuttlebug Mosiac Embossing Folder and arranged the Floral Bouquet and Vase in the lower corner.  The sentiment is from the same Altenew set and to finish, I've added Black Faux Gems.

Thanks for stopping by; until next time. Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:









3 comments:

  1. It's a fabulous CAS design! The pink rose bouquet in the turquoise vase looks pretty on the embossed background! Thank you so much for playing at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely CAS design! Great choice of elements. Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    The Color of Cards, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!