Monday, June 7, 2021

Inspiration Station Challenge #7

Hello and Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was wonderful.  Today begins a new bi-weekly challenge at the Inspiration Station with the following Inspiration Photo:


Yummmm.....this photo had my mouth watering and I knew instantly what I was going to create for my design team project.


Lemon Tart anyone?  Yes, Please!  I started my card by stamping the lemons and leaves from the Hero Arts "Zest Wishes" Stamp Set.  I cut the images with the coordinating dies and set aside so I could cut a circle in my patterned paper panel.  I backed the aperature with polka dot papers, popped 2 of the lemons and 3 leaves on foam pads, stamped the sentiment, which is from the same set, and put the design together on the card base.

Please visit us at the Inspiration Station.  We would love to have you play along and see what the inspiration photo inspires you to create!  See you there!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:






5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Donna, and I totally agree with that sentiment :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card Zings citrus and now my mouth is watering! Love your colour scheme. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card, oozing with zesty, citrus colours! Perfect sentiment! Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us at The Path of Positivity Challenge Blog. We hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! Love the colors and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for entering the Get Creative Challenge blog. Angela (Get Creative Challenge DT member)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!