Sunday, June 20, 2021

Wildflower Bouquet

Hello and Happy Sunday Crafty Friends!  This weekend, I've dug deep into the stash to use what hasn't seen the light of day in some time to create some cards.  Today's card features Wildflower Die cuts, Embossing and Watercoloring.



Going through my stash of dies, I found these delicate wildflowers.  Using Strathmore water color paper, I cut and watercolored them, creating a bouquet.  I stamped the sentiment, embossed the panel using a Brick/Stone Wall embossing folder and mounted on foam pads. The mat of Ombre Paper is from the Pink & Main Summer Splash 6x6 paper pad.  Lastly, added a simple twine bow and Wink of Stella to the Bouquet.

I've enjoyed the re-discovery of products in my stash, I've also found items I'd forgotten about, which was a nice surprise.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

*Challenges Entered:




7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Donna, I love the colorful wildflowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous wildflower arrangement Donna. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card, Donna, and the embossing folder really complements the die cut bouquet beautifully.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
    xx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally awesome! I love wild flowers!

    Thanks for joining our challenge Sparkles Challenge
    Diana DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bouquet. Love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!