Tuesday, June 8, 2021

You Are Lovely

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Today's card features stenciling and stamping; 2 simpe technqiues that create a pretty card.


I started the card with a 5" square panel of Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80 lb. card and a new stencil I recently received; the Sweet Spring Stencil from Altenew.  Using Mint to Be and Aquatini Dye Inks from Catherine Pooler, I stenciled the rose bouquet.  This is a 2 layer stencil and very easy to line up and blend through.

I stamped the sentiment from the Maymay Made It All About You stamp set onto the card base but wasn't happy with the "are lovely"..it wasn't straight but an easy fix, I stamped again on a banner cut with a MFT Stitched Sentiment Strips die.  It's still not as straight as I prefer but the card is Handcafted, not Hallmark..right?  Lastly, enamel sparkle dots added for additional interest.

Thanks for stopping by and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:









10 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART June 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card - love your colour choice, and yes, banners are very useful for 'correcting' sentiments :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Thanks for another well-crafted submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    The Color of Cards, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe. DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely CAS card, I like your colour combo (especially the bold black elements) and the tiny bit of glitter you've added with the dots. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. Beautiful color for the flowers. So glad you shared over at Alphabet challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful card - your flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet challenge. Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Donna! I love the shades of aqua with the black and white and, of course, the schparkle from the bling is awesome! Great save on the sediment banner, which added dimension. Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card - I love that bold sentiment too with the soft colours of the flowers - thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! - another stencil I need!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for Stencil Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!