Thursday, July 29, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello Friends and Welcome!  Today, I'm sharing my last Guest Designer project for the challenge at The Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog.  The theme this week is Anything Goes and I've had a wonderful time this month creating for the challenges.  This month has flown by and I am so thankful the Chicks invited me to join them this month.  

My project today features the lovely Gina K. Design Stamp and Coordinating Die Set Beautiful Wings, which has been illustrated by the super talented Melanie Muenchinger. This card meaures 4.5" square so you can see the dragonfly is quite large.


Using the Diagonal Stitched Square Dies from Pink Fresh Studio, I've cut panels using patterned paper from the Bo Bunny Garden Party 6x6 paper pad.  This card is quite dimensional as I've added craft foam to the top and middle panel.  



I've stamped and colored the Dragonfly using Prismacolor Pencils and cut with the coordinating die.  I also die cut the dragonfly from vellum, placed behind the colored image and adhered all to the top panel with foam pads. The sentiment is from the same set and to finish, I added clear gems and Wink of Stella to the Dragonfly Wings.

I've had a great time as Guest Designer and I invite you to stop by the Krafty Chicks Challenge.  Enter your Anything Goes project, we would love to see what you create!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:


10 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Happiness Challenges.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card for our ATG challenge, the dragonfly is colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what an amazing card, I like the dragon fly and the colors are so pretty, another smashing brilliant card. Thanks again for being with us this month...Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. I love dragonflies and your coloring is awesome. I love the designer papers you chose. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card! I love the gorgeous dragonfly. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Absolutely stunning! I love that dragonfly alot! The patterns coordinate well beautifully with the dragonfly colors. So glad to have had you guesting with us, Donna! Look forward to more of your gorgeous creations in our gallery in the future! XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous! Your dragonfly is beautiful and I love the patterned papers you used! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your dragonfly. Thank you for joining in the Aud Sentiments challenge and hope to see your lovely work again.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!