Monday, August 16, 2021

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Jan's Digi Stamps

Hello Friends!  Today begins a new challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies with a theme of Anything Goes.  The sponsor this week is Jan's Digi Stamps and for my design team project, I created an A2 sized card using images from the Botanical Orchids digital stamp set.


I felt the flowers looked more like Daffodils so I decided to color them as Daffodils using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  I embossed a panel of Neenah Solar White 80 lb. card using a Vines embossing folder from Darice.  I inked lightly over the panel with Catherine Pooler Aquatini Ink.

I matted the embossed panel with black card and adhered to a 110 lb. card base.  I fussy cut the flowers and arranged, popping up the large floral on craft foam.  Lastly, added sequins and a sentiment strip from the Tim Holtz Small Talk strip pack; I cut the strip in 2 pieces and popped on craft foam for dimension. 


That completed my card for this week.  I invite you to join us at the Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog, we would love to see your projects and hope to inspire you with ours.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Outlawz Festive Fridays

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Donna - love how you coloured the flowers and the gorgeous embossed background
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Donna. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and I love that background. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've highlighted the embossed background. It's a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your flowers on your textured background. A lovely card. Thanks for sharing with Cardz4Galz, we look forward to you visiting us again. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!