Sunday, August 15, 2021

Seasonal Blooms

Hello Crafty Friends,  I hope the Sun is shining you today.  I recently received a parcel from Altenew containing some gorgeous products and this floral stamp was one of the items.


This image is part of the Seasonal Blooms Craft Your Life Project Kit and this kit was so popular when it was released, it literally sold out within minutes.  I had to sign up for email notifications and still had to wait for the second wave before I could get my hands on it.

The kit contains a stamp and coordinating die set, 3-D embossing folder and a 3 part layering stencil.  For my card, I stamped the image, applied Catherine Pooler Inks through the stencil and embossed a panel with the Altenew Enchanting Vines Embossing Folder.  Enchanting Vines is not in the kit, the folder in the kit matches the floral image and I will feature a card soon that uses the folder in the kit.


I used an embossing pen and fine detail gold embossing powder to add shine to the sunflowers.  Instead if using an anti-static power tool before embossing, I let the embossing power go where it wanted and got some gold flecks here and there.  Lastly, I've added Fire Flame Pearl Mix Gems from Kat Scrappiness for additional interest.  

Products Used:

from: ALTENEW

**Challenges Entered:

6 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful card Donna - I love this beautiful floral and how you have coloured it, and used the embossing behind it.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is very beautiful.
    I like the flowers and your colouring.
    Thank you for participating our challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !
    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card.

    Thank you for joining us for the August challenge at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colouring!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for AG with Dies
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!