Thursday, September 16, 2021

From the Rose Bush

Hello Friends and Welcome to Thursday!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring beautiful roses and an interesting die cut background.

I was fortunate enough to get my hands on the Altenew Collaboration Set with Simon Says Stamp for the Stamptember Event.  The set is titled From the Rose Bush, it's a layering stamp set with coordinating dies and the blooms are gorgeous!


To create my card, I die cut a cover panel using an older die from Cheery Lynn Designs; I believe their products are still availble online.  I stamped the blooms using Catherine Pooler inks in shades of reds, greens and grays.  After the stamping was complete, I die cut the pieces using the coordinating dies and did a dry run arrangement of the cuts.


Once I was pleased with the arrangement, I picked everything up with Press and Seal plastic wrap and adhered to the card front.  I popped up the bloom in front and added clear sequins for shine.

I almost turned this card into a Christmas Card, the Red Roses and Green Leaves would have made a lovely holiday card.  I may do that soon.

Thanks for visiting me today!  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:







5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous roses, Donna, and I love them atop the black cover diecut!! So glad you shared this beauty with us at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. The roses are amazing. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really striking with that b/w background and sensational roses, Donna! You will make the recipient feel like a million bucks! Thank you so much for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. So striking with the bold colour over the black and white background. Lovely work.
    Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!