Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Guest Designing with the Outlawz Color Challenge

Hello Friends and Happy Tuesday!  I've been invited to guest design with the Outlawz for their Color Challenge.  This challenge runs 2 weeks and the theme includes the colors Blue, White and Green along with something that begins with the letter "S"


For my project, I created a Christmas Card using the required colors and included a stamped snowflake for the "S" requirement.


Using the Gina K. Designs Sparkle and Shine Stamp Set, I stamped and heat embossed the Snowflake and sentiment.  I created a striped background using Green Glitter card scraps and adhering to a card panel with liquid adhesive.  


I backed the focal image with a snippet of Blue Glitter card and popped up with craft foam before adhering to the card front.  For a bit of interest, I round 2 corners of the focal and mat.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you on the Outlawz Color Challenge.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
As You Like It - Prefer Straight Lines but sometimes I mix things up

10 comments:

  1. A stylish Christmas creation, many thanks for sharing and joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque September challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    What a lovely Christmas card.
    Thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at the ATG challenge for Through the Craft Room Door. TTCRD.blogspot.com
    I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
    With kind regards
    Sue TTCRD DT
    Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous make, thanks so much for sharing and for joining the AYLI Circles or Squares challenge. Hugs Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mix of rounded and squared corners and all that beautiful sparkle! Thanks so much for joining us at AYLI Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for guest designing ! And what a wonderful take on the challenge with this beautiful snowflake. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant card. Thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque and TTCRD challenges. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card Donna. I like the glitter green in the background. Thank you for entering the Use Some Checks, Plaid or Gingham Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Christmas card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous project. Thanks for sharing with us at Through The Purple Haze.
    DT Claudia Martins

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!