Hello Crafty Friends! I'm excited to tell you about a new challenge starting today! It's the Four Seasons Challenge and I'm happy to be part of the Design Team! Here's information regarding this fun, new challenge:
- Challenges are MONTHLY - 1st through the 25th at 12:00 AM (EST). Winner's announced on the 28th of each month.
- Theme: Anything Goes for the Season we are in ... i.e.Anything Winter - December, January & FebruaryAnything Spring - March, April & MayAnything Summer - June, July & AugustAnything Fall - September, October & November
- Feel free to enter other challenges.
- Unlimited Entries and Any Type of Project
- September Inspiration Board - Use only for Inspiration:
Now, for my design team project. The Theme is Fall/Autumn and I've created an A2 sized card using the Layered Leaf Prints Stamp Set from Gina K. Designs.
This stamp set is a layering set and I've used the final leaf layer to stamp leaves along the edge using Catherine Pooler Inks. I chose colors I felt best represented Autumn but also added vivid color to my design. The card base is 110 lb. Neenah Kraft Card.
I stamped the sentiment, from the same stamp set, using Icing on the Cake Catherine Pooler brown ink as I didn't want a deep black sentiment on the card. To finish off, I wrapped Baker's Twine and adhered gold gems from Kat Scrappiness for bling.
I invite you to join us and play along. We're excited for this new challenge and we're confident you're going to love it too!
Until next time, Happy Crafting!