Friday, October 29, 2021

Colour Crazy Crazy Challenge - Hetty Clare

Hello and TGIF!  Today begins a new fortnightly challenge at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog.  Our sponsor this week is the generous and talented Hetty Clare.  

My design team project features the Hetty Clare Merry Christmouse digital stamp.  The sentiment has been generated by me, on my computer.


I've colored the images with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and kept the design simple, only using a black mat behind the focal panel.


I added Wink of Stella and Crystal Stickles for the necessary sparkle and shine; it's so hard to pick up in the photos.  The image is adorable; a Gray Mouse Couple having a glass of the holiday bubbly to celebrate a Happy Christmas!

Please join us this round at The Color Crazy Challenge!  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna






1 comment:

  1. Donna this is gorgeous - love the image, and that you let it really shine on this delightful card.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!