Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Find the Beauty in Everyday

Hello Friends and Happy Tuesday!  Today I'm sharing a card created with a stamp set I've recently won.  It's a Spring/Summer Set but I believe it's versatile and I've used it to create an Autumn card.


The set is the Seasonal Wreaths Spring/Summer Set from Stamp Simply.  I've colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and cut the images with the coordinating dies.  The white panel has been embossed with a Cricut Embossing folder and the papers are snippets of designer card from my stash.  


I've popped up the square focal panel with craft foam and added Ocean Blue Faux Pearls from Kat Scrappiness to complete the design.

That's all for today..until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:





7 comments:

  1. I love all the textures. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great texture on this lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely wreath on that wonderful texture! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely looking card. Thanks for playing along with my challenge over at Passion for Markers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice ! Thank you so much for your contribution to my 'Autumnal Colours and/or Halloween' Challenge over at Country View Challenges. Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Donna. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! This is beautiful I love the delicate colours you used. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!