Monday, October 25, 2021

Pammies Inky Pinkies - Beccy's Place

Hello Friends and Happy Monday!  Today begins a new challenge week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and the sponsor this round is Beccy's Place.

For my design team project, I've colored a Beccy's Place image from the Peace and Joy Digital Stamp Set.  The sentiment is also from the digi set; this set contains 2 images and 5 sentiments with pre-colored versions of the images also available.


I've colored the Poinsettias in traditional holiday colors using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers; I have 2 red poinsettia bushes planted in my garden, left over from Christmas a few years ago. 


I've kept the design simple with just a black mat behnd the focal panel, which was cut using a Stitched Rectangle Die from Kat Scrappiness.  For that holiday sparkle, I've added clear sequins, Wink of Stella and Crystal Stickles.

Please join us this week atPammie's Inky Pinkies!  Until next time, Happy Crafting.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, Gorgeous card!! :-)
    I have popped over to ask if you saw that you had won last week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ;-)
    luv
    Lols XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Donna this is just BEAUTIFUL! What a fabulous image and you've colored it perfectly! Gorgeous holiday creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how beautiful this is! A lovely image and wonderful coloring. I can't even imagine Poinsettias in the garden. Too cold and wet in winter here! Donna, it's good to see you at Peace on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This such a pretty card Donna. Thanks for joining in with the challenge.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely, and elegant card Donna!! Love it!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully created card, colored beautifully too! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you have use the image.It was on my list when I was shopping at Beccy's Place but in the end I bought something else.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna, a fabulous Christmas card for your stash, love the clean design and beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely, unusual image and a great sentiment. I love your card.

    Thanks for joining us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the poinsettias in the ice skates... both great symbols of the season. Thanks for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us again.
    Kathy
    POE DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!