Thursday, November 11, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge - Christmas

Hello and Happy Thursday!  For those of you in the States, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Veteran's Day and say "Thank You" to all the Veterans, past and present, for their Service to our Country.

I'm back today sharing my second Guest Desiger project for The Krafty Chicks Challenge.  The theme this week is Christmas and I've created a Country Christmas Cottage Card...say that 5X fast!


Using the Home Sweet Home Die SetChristmas Wishes Word Die with Shadow and Quokka Christmas Costume Add On Stamp Set, all from Kat Scrappiness, I've created a Cottage Shaped Card.

I die cut the House with colored cardstock and colored the images with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  The sentiment is cut from Silver Mirror Card with the shadow from Vellum.  

For some wintery effects, I've added Aleen's True Snow and Gold Stickles.   The house die only cuts one so I cut two in order to have the back of the card.  I scored across the top of the back panel and adhered to the front so I would have a top folding card.

Please visit the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week and enter!  We would love to see your festive makes this week.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Inspired By - White Christmas 
ABC Christmas - Whimsical








13 comments:

  1. What a cool card! I like the original shape and the whole Christmas scene is really fun. Thanks for sharing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning shaped card Donna - love the soft colours, and the stunning sentiment die cut.
    Thank you for sharing this exquisite creation with us at Word Art Wednesday
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your design is super cute and I really love the bright, fun colors. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun shape card! Super cute! I am loving all the non-traditional colours this year. So happy to have you as a Guest Designer with the Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, I love the cottage shape, Donna! Wonderful way to display the sentiment. Putting on one of my DT hats - Thanks so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts and good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO sweet, and I love the soft sweet colors. Thanks SO much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always enjoy your wonderful art.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, I'd be happy to spend Christmas in your darling Christmas Cottage! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Inspired By! We'll put out our Welcome mat any week of the year!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo a Christmas house card :) I love it! thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Christmas cottage is bright and happy, what a cute card! So happy you joined us at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a festive and fun shaped card! Thank you for the inspiration at IB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun shaped card Donna and so festive!


    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts last week, I'm happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card - love the colours!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Donna, love this cottage shape, great idea. Thank you for sharing it with us at Christmas Craft Creations.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!