Thursday, November 25, 2021

Krafty Chicks GDT - All Occasions

Hello Crafty Friends and to all those in the States - Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you have a blessed day filled with fellowship, fun and good food!

Today is my last Guest Design team project with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.  It's been a fun month of creating with the awesome team and I'm thankful for the opportunity.  The theme this week is "All Occasions" and I've created a Friendship Card that is versatile and can be used for any occasion.  


I've used the Heads & Tails Stamp Set from Maymay Made It to create a sweet and simple card design.  I did a quick search on the site for this set but was unable to find it.  It's a set from 2018 so it may be retired however there are loads of fun sets to choose from.  


I've colored the images with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added Wink of Stella for sparkle.  To finish, I've added a faux gem to the little guy's bow tie.  

Please stop by the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week, we would love to see your All Occasions projects!  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:






8 comments:

  1. Such a fun furry friend card, like this one. Thanks again for guesting with us! Cheers, and have a great day!

    Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, had to stop by and tell you I love your card. You have probably figured out I seem drawn to dog stamps! Very cute. Glad you joined us at Krafty Chicks this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to stop by and tell you I love your card! You have probably figured out that I am drawn to dog stamps by now! Very cute. So glad you joined us this month at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he, love this! Such a fun and happy card!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinkin' cute, Donna! Thanks again for hanging out with us in the hen house this month - it's been awesome having you with us xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are SO creative, Donna. This is adorable. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. Your art always makes me smile.
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute.
    Such a pretty card. Great colours. Thanks for entering the Polkadoodles Digichoosday Challenge. Madison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, Donna! That image really made me smile.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!