Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Make a Wish Birthday Essentials

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Today I'm featured on the Kat Scrappiness Blog showcasing a bright and cheerful Birthday card created with new products from the February 2022 Release.

Earlier this month, Kat Scrappiness released the Birthday Essentials products, which consist of designer papers, dies and embellishments all guaranteed to make birthday card creating a Snap.

My A2 card today features die cuts from the Birthday Essentials Die Set, Make a Wish Sentiment Die with Shadow and DSP from the Birthday Essentials 6x8" paper pack.


This card was created in less than 10 minutes and has been sent to a friend overseas, who is celebrating a Birthday the end of this month.  The Birthday Essentials Die Set includes balloons, presents, a tiered birthday cake, candles, a party hat and more.  

The Make a Wish Sentiment Die comes with a Shadow; I decided not to include the shadow on my card but I did cover the sentiment with Gold Stickles for that extra bit of sparkle.  

I die cut the balloons and an angled panel from the DSP and backed the "highlight" area of the balloons with white glitter card.  I added a strip of red glitter card to give the DSP a "finished" edge.

Lastly, I've added Majestic Blue Pearls from Kat Scrappiness for additional interest and shine. 

Thanks for visiting today and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna








No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!