Monday, February 28, 2022

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Birthday Notebook

Hello Friends and Happy Monday!  Today begins a new challenge week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and the theme is Anything Goes.  Our sponsor this week is The Cutting Cafe and I've chosen to create a Notebook using a template from our sponsor.



The template I've used to create this Birthday/Address Notebook is the Notebook Cover Template which happens to be a PDF file however it's easy enough to print out the template and take measurements. 

The notebook meaures 8" H x 4" W and I've used papers from the Kat Scrappiness Birthday Essentials 6" x 8" paper pack to decorate.  This PDF file also contains a pocket template for the inside.



Using my Crop-A-Dile, I punched 3 holes in the Spine that were evenly spaced and sewed a bookbinding using Baker's Twine.  I used my Dymo Label Maker to create a Title and adhered the strips to a panel that has been punched with a decorative edge.

Please join us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies, we would love to see your projects.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful wee notebook Donna - love the festive cover you have created for it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the themed notebook. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!