Monday, March 28, 2022

Free to Be from Varada Sharma Designs

Hello Crafty Friends and Welcome!  Today I'm sharing a lovely birthday (or just a Thinking of You) card featuring the Free to Be digital stamp from Varada Sharma.  This image is part of the New Spring Blessing Release for March 2022. 

  


I've created a birthday card using this gorgeous image and colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  I've kept the design rather sweet and simple; no dimension or patterned papers used today.



I've accented the image with purple gems and highlighting using a white Gelly Roll Pen.  I wanted the design to POP so I've matted with bright yellow card.

That's all I have for you today.  Please visit the Varada Sharma Shop for all the images in this release and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna



**Challenges Entered:


1 comment:

  1. WOW Donna this is stunning - love how you have coloured the image, and kept the mounting simple to show it off to perfection
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!