Thursday, March 10, 2022

Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Happy Birthday You Ole Goat!

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I'm honored to be Guest Designing with the team from the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.  The theme this round is Anything Goes with a Twist of Birthdays and the sponsor is QKR Stampede.

For my Guest Designer Project, I've colored the Old Goat Digital Stamp from QKR Stampede and created a fun Birthday Card, complete with a Snarky Sentiment I've created on the computer.


To color the image, I've used Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and kept the design fairly simple; this card will be given to my husband's friend; bells and whistles have been kept to a minimum,


My husband loved the image and thought it was appropriate for his buddy; they are breakfast buds and teasingly call each other "Old Goat" from time to time.

Please visit the Outlawz Twisted Thurday Challenge and enter your project.  We hope to inspire you with our projects and would love to see what you create.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
AYLI - I like to create interactive cards but seldom do..unless it's the occsional Shaker Card





  

17 comments:

  1. Love this Donna - a fun image and so beautifully coloured
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is so cute Donna (though I'm struggling to find the pocket). Great coloring and oh yes I'm sure the 'guys' will get a charge out of it too!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pockets’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card you made :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at TheMaleRoom 🧡

    ReplyDelete
  4. So humorous, the image is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GREAT, made me laugh, I think I need this image for my brother's birthday, haha! Thank you for joining out challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that sentiment LOL!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, great image! Thanks so much for joining us over at AYLI Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for starting my day with a smile! Great image and brilliant sentiment.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous make, thanks so much for sharing and for joining the AYLI challenge. Hugs Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun image and sentiment Donna! Great layout too, awesome card!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope your will play along again this week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun birthday card! So cool and it makes me smile! Thanks for this, girl! :-)

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card, love this image. Super colouring also. Thank you so much for joining us in our Animals challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. How about entering the QKR challenge also? http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2022/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-440.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do play in this challenge. I cannot enter this as it would be backlinking but will definitely enter soon.

      Delete
  14. Great card, well done!
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very funny card! Great colouring. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.
    We would love it if you could display our challenge badge on your post too, thanks.

    Maja, DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!