Sunday, April 10, 2022

Build A Bouquet for Ukraine

Hello Friends and Happy Sunday.  Today's post features a card created using the Stampendous Build A Bouquet Cling Stamp Set.  This is an older set that I've had in my stash for quite some time.  I wanted to create something with the Ukraine in mind, so this set was perfect for that.


The card measures 5.5" square (one of my favorite square sizes) and the images have been colored using alcohol markers.  I've ink blended random sized strips of card and adhered to the card base, the sentiment die is one I've had in my stash a very long time as well; so long I do not remember how I came to have it, I believe it was gifted to me in a swap.


I fussy cut the images and adhered to the card base, popping up a bloom on craft foam for dimension.  Lastly, black gems and white highlights have been added for visual interest and this card is complete.

Thanks for visiting me today and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna





Challenges Entered:
Stamping Sensations - I Love:  Sunflowers...I plant mini sunflowers in whiskey barrel planters every year.  They adorn my from porch.







17 comments:

  1. A really pretty floral creation paying tribute to Ukraine, many thanks for sharing withy us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to show the colours and flower of Ukraine. Probably a bit surprised that a polymer stamp is your stamp of the moment but then I do tend to think of you as a Digi stamp crafter. Funny how we pigeon hole people isn't it? Thank you my friend for sharing this with us at We Love Stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely creation and very thought provoking for Ukraine. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely, the sunflowers really pop out!

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and lovely design..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. 💛 this! Such a beautiful card! What a fabulous tribute for the Ukrainian people. Thank you for your continued support of our challenge. Cheers, Makira

    Colorful Options Challenge
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
    https://mkccreate.home.blog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous Donna - love the clean, crisp colours and the elegant design
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, love the image. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create, Stamping Sensations and WE Love Stamping. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Donna! Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options with your beautiful card!
    Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang girl you had me at the flowers but the bold colors wowee, love it, very pretty! Thank you for playing our Stamp Act Challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Have a great day and happy crafting.

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card in the Ukrainian colors. Very striking! I love the big bold FRIEND sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card to show support for the Ukrainian people. Love how beautiful your daisies stand out from the lovely background. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Dies R Us. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day, and stay safe and well.
    ♥ Lena ~ DT
    Dies R Us
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so creative my friend! This is just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Darlene
    COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me again ... Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card - love how you have the flowers off the card too! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles! Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!