Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Inspiring Iris by Varada Sharma Designs

Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a card created using the Inspiring Iris Digital Stamp Set from Varada Sharma Designs.  This image is part of the larger Abundance of Joy May 2022 Release which can be found HERE.


Recently, I dusted off the Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol (for blending) to color a previousVarada Sharma floral and decided to color this one with the pencils as well.  I love Iris and next to Sunflowers, they are one of my favorite flowers.


I've kept the design sweet and simple; the only bells and whistles are the lilac gems added for sparkle.  The sentiment is included in the Inspiring Iris Set.  This card measures 5x7, which is a size I don't often create but I wanted the floral to be as large as I could get it without appearing overwhelming.

I hope you'll visit the Varada Sharma Designs Shoppe.  There are so many wonderful images and as I type this, I'm thinking I should color up more 5x7 or 8x10 panels and frame them for wall art.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
INTAAS

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous Iris Donna, not sure where mine have got to this year, seem very late blooming, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous purples and a perfect sentiment! Beautiful! Perfect for us over at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beauty Donna - your colouring is perfect on this fabulous image. A gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely flower, beautifully coloured!

    Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Iris is beautiful! Thanks for sharing at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your colouring... so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card, Thank you for joining us at The Creative Crafters Challenge. See you again at TCCC. DT Alka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another lovely card Donna. Thank you for entering the Celebrate Something Special About Your Friends Challenge at Path of Positivity.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!