Monday, May 9, 2022

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Awesome Chick

Hello and Happy Monday!  I hope you enjoyed their Mother's Day yesterday and if you're not in the US and celebrated Mother's Day yesterday, I hope you had a lovely day anyway.  My eldest son took me to lunch and then for ice cream afterwards, it was great to spend time with him and enjoy his sense of humor.

Today begins a new challenge week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies with a theme of Anything Goes.  Our generous sponsor this round is Jan's Digi Stamps and I've had the pleasure of using an image from the Awesome Chick Digital Set for my card.


This chick just makes me smile, I think it's the adorable eyes and face.  I've colored the scene with alcohol markers and die cut the focal panel with a frilled edge die from Crafter's Companion.


The sentiment is included in this digi set and I've die cut using an oval die, the focal panel was trimmed with gingham ribbon and popped on craft foam prior to adhering to card base.  To finish off the design, I've added enamel dots from Kat Scrappiness.

Please join us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies, we would love to see your Anything Goes projects.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:





7 comments:

  1. A really cute image Donna, and you have used it beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your cute little chick card in the 'animals' challenge at Crafty Friends... good luck and hope you will join us again very soon.
    Diane Louise [DT Leader] xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge

    auw wat een supertoffe kaart, Leuk dat je meedoet bij Make My Monday challenge

    Hugs

    grtjs Claudia

    DT Make My Monday challenge

    mocht je mijn nieuwe blognaam nog niet hebben, zie de info hieronder
    Ik ben nu te vinden onder mijn nieuwe blognaam Claudia's kaartjes met een nieuw URL: https://claudiaskaartjes.blogspot.com/
    https://claudiaskaartjes.blogspot.com/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
    http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable! I love this cute chick and how he pops right off the white card. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at MMM! Hope to see you and your talents in our gallery again! X Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute! Thank You for Sharing with Crafts Gale Encore, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww so cute!
    Thanks to join us at Mirtillamente-Challenge!
    °Eve / mlj°° owner & designer //mirtillamente.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Donna - that ribbon finishes it perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!