Sunday, May 1, 2022

The Four Seasons Challenge May 2022 - Spring

Hello Friends and Happy May Day!  Today is the 1st of May and that signals a new challenge month at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog.  We have 1 more month of Spring inspiration before we change seasons and move into Summer.  The Inspiration Board contains lovely inspiration and is provided for exactly that....Inspiration:


For my design team project, I was inspired by the purple flowers and since purple is my favorite color, I knew I just had to create a card featuring this lush color.


Using my new Sweet Blooms Border Hot Foiling Plate by Becca Feeken for Spellbinders, I've foiled the image with gold and colored with alcohol markers.  I've trimmed and mounted the panel on craft foam and attached to a white mat that has been embossed with the same hot foiling plate.


The sentiment is from a package of stickers that I received in a card swap, the enamel dots are from Kat Scrappiness.  Please join us this month at The Four Seasons Challenge, we hope to inspire you with our designs and would love to see yours.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

12 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the color purple, Donna! Gorgeous card with the foiled outline - love how you colored them!! Thanks for sharing at NBUS!! Linda W. NBUS May Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and love the beautifully coloured foiled flowers.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUst popping back to say -Thank you for joining us at Scrappin4Fun
    Carol GD x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful floral card with the pretty gold embossing and lovely pink flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, I am loving all the gorgeous foiling I see everywhere but have been a little intimidated to start another new thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my friend, this is just beautiful! Purple is MY favorite color also!! Thanks for another amazing DT project ... fabulous inspiration! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, man, you make me want to do the foiling plate thing with this gorgeous card, Donna! Love the coloring and the bling. Why did I stop using enamel dots when I have 4,200 of them?! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the purple color too. Nice touch of enamel dots. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. DT Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've created a beautiful card, those purple blooms are a wonderful eye-catcher. I like how the floral motif can be seen again in the white background paper. The purple dots are such a clever way to extend the coloured motif beyond the white surface, and the sentiment certainly holds a lot of truth. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so pretty. I love the foiling with the coloring and just making the flowers a side border. Great design. Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love the pretty flowers and the foiling!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT (owner)
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Thankyou for sharing with Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!