Thursday, May 5, 2022

You Are Beautiful

Hi Crafty Friends!  I'm on the Kat Scrappiness Blog today sharing a card created with a few of the newest products released in April 2022.  

My card today features a Bokeh technique created using the new Floating Dots Stencil and the Stencil and Ink Small Blending Brushes.


To create this card, I first inked a panel of watercolor card using Dylusions Ink Sprays by Dyan Reavely.  After the panel was thoroughly dry, I stenciled white pigment ink; turning the stencil in a couple of different orientations and varying my blending pressure, in order to get the Bokeh effect.


I trimmed the panel diagonally, cut off the points and adhered flat to the cardbase.  Using the Friendship Greetings Stamp Set, I heat embossed the florals and sentiment on a piece of extra inked card.  This strip was mounted on craft foam, a nesting of gold thread was added behind and strip was adhered with liquid adhesive.  Lastly, Jasper Stone Dual Color Pearls were added for additional interest and shine.  

This card was fast and fun to create.  I love playing with ink sprays and the Bokeh Technique never disappoints.  That's all I have for today, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:








11 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunny card -great design and stencilling.Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sunny card! I especially love how you got that brilliant background. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card full of lush color and lovely bokeh effect! Love the thread and pearls and the sentiment font is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the sunny yellow..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty Donna! Love the bright cheeriness!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts- Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I really love everything about your card! The colors are beautiful and bravo on the techniques. So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the virbancy of this beauty with all of the details. Thanks for joining us at avenue613-blog.com. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni Cuttino, 613 Avenue Create , DT Coordinator
    613 Avenue Create ,Challenge Blog
    chasingthedream, My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours in this card. thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create and TTCRd challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunning card here, Donna. Love this gorgeous bright orange/yellow color combo! Thank you so much for sharing again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's Anything Goes this time! Hope you stop by and share again soon!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Donna. You have used my two favourite colours so my eye was drawn to this card. Thank you for entering the Celebrate Something Special About Your Friends Challenge at Path of Positivity.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!