Friday, June 24, 2022

Colour Crazy Challenge - Strawberry Fields

Hello and Happy Friday!  Today begins a new bi-weekly challenge at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog and our sponsor this round is the Cute and Creepy Oddball Art Co.  For my team project, I've colored the Strawberry Fields Digi Stamp and created a 5.5" square Birthday card.


I die cut the focal image and mat using nesting circle dies from Kat Scrappiness.  The papers are a digital download set from Polkadoodles and the sentiment was computer generated by me.


I've followed a card sketch I found by Googling "Square Card Sketches".  I utilize sketches when I've run out of ideas and my card layouts start looking the same.  I love this image, it's nicely drawn and an easy color. 

I popped the main focal image and sentiment strips on craft foam for dimension and added light blue gems for a finishing touch.  It's hard for me to call a card finished without adding gems and enamel dots, what are your "must haves" on your projects?

Please visit us at Colour Crazy this round, we so enjoy seeing all the entries.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
SSS Mon Challenge - Strawberries




9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW ... what a 'yummy' card! Well done my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna: Fabulous and delicious!!! The card looks so festive with the explosions of color, shapes, and the yummy focal image! Perfect for MTTC's fruit theme! Thanks for participating! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Donna. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a yummy card! Wonderfully coloured! Delighted to have you join us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy cupcake, Donna. Great coloring and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a yummy colourfull cupcake.
    Thanks for sharing it at Paperminutes.
    Heike DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great image. Your pattern paper and colors all work together. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!