Saturday, June 25, 2022

Rediscover Your Supplies Instagram Hop

Hello Crafty Friends.  Today I'm participating in an Instagram Inspiration Hop highlighting re-discovery....of your supplies. Today my crafty friends and I are sharing inspiration wth our stash supplies with a theme of Summer.  You can hop along with us starting HERE...please visit and get inspired.

My project today features the Radiating Squares 4 part layering stencil from Simon Says Stamp.  The inks are Catherine Pooler and the sentiment die set is from Kat Scrappiness.


I love stenciling and this stencil set is so versatile.  The amount of different designs is endless and I think the pattern would be great for those quick and easy masculine cards.


Catherine Pooler Inks are so vibrant and I adore my collection of them.  I chose 4 complementary colors I felt "spoke" Summer - the theme of this inspiration hop.  The sentiment was die cut and popped on craft foam for dimension.  I've added sequins from my stash; it's kinda my thing to add embellies to my cards.  It's difficult for me to call a card complete without adding them.

Please join us for this inspirational hop.  There are lots of stops and loads of inspiration by my crafty friends.  Have a great day and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
As You Like It - I always gravitate to and prefer Feminine. I am trying to create masculine themes so I have them ready to go.
Creative Crafters

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the radiating square stencil.ank you for joining us at TTCRD
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colours on your pretty card. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright background. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely summer colours for your card. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome stencils work. Great colors and love the look. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Galz, Aud Sentiments, Craty Catz.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!