Friday, July 22, 2022

Colour Crazy Challenge - Cheers to You , Ladies

Hello and Happy Friday!  Another week in the books and today starts a new bi-weekly challenge at Colour Crazy.  Our sponsor this round is the sweet Pattie's Creations and for my team project, I've colored up the Cheers to You, Ladies digital stamp.


This is a fun image and they remind me of "Ladies who Lunch", they've got their Martini's and I'm sure they have lots of fun together.  I've colored the images with alcohol markers and created the backgound panel using alcohol inks.


I've used a corner punch to create the look of a photograph matted with those old fashioned black corner pockets..remember those?  The sentiment strips are from Art by Marlene and I've added Glossy Accents to their Sunglasses for a bit of realism.

Please join us at The Colour Crazy Challenge this round and you maybe the lucky winner of images from Pattie's Creations.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:







6 comments:

  1. I love this stamp and I adore what you have done with it. Many thanks for sharing at TTCRD. Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ladies are so cute. Cute card and great sentiment. So glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Galz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cool and really nice card :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creataliciuos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was sind das nur für Ladys? Dass muss wirklich Feundschaft sein. Schön in Szene gesetzt.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei creative friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this image and you made it so lovely with the background paper!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!