Wednesday, July 6, 2022

The Paper Funday Challenge - Anything Goes with Optional: A Day At the Beach

Hi Crafty Friends!  Today begins a new monthly challenge at The Paper Funday Challenge Blog and it's Anything Goes with the Optional Twist of:  A Day at the Beach.  We have Mirtillamente and Alex Syberia Designs sponsoring us this month.  We thank them for providing the team images to use in our designs.

I chose to incorporate the Twist and created a card using Mirtillamente's Le Gine Prova Costume image.  I love this image, it's so fun and was an easy color.  I think she may be Kim Kardashian...not certain so don't quote me on that.  LOL


I've colored the image using Spectrum Noir Illustrator Alcohol Markers and created the beach scene with alcohol markers as well.  The designer papers are snippets from the Pink & Main Summer Spash 6x6 paper pad and the sentiment is from a very old Hero Arts set that lives comfortably in my stash. 


I've die cut the focal panel using a stitched rectangle die from Kat Scrappiness and trimmed the patterned paper with a fancy edge punch (remember punches?  I still use them from time to time). To complete my card, I've added clear gems for additional interest.

Please visit The Paper Funday Challenge and join us, we love seeing all the entries, enjoy visiting everyone's posts and leaving comments.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:




 



17 comments:

  1. So fun! Great beach scene, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny...I guess a guy WOULD love this card?!? LOL It definately fits the "summer" portion of our current challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Another fun card, Donna! This could be KK! Thanks for sharing again at NBUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous summer themed card! The image is so fun and beautiful bright colors! Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lady is such a fun beach image. She made me smile. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful and funny! I love the lady and I love the colours so much.
    Thanks for sharing at Friendship Challenge.
    Good luck and happy crafting!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sunny card with a great fun image, thanks for joining in with our challenge at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do so love this character, and you've done her justice with your card Donna. Love the background scene you've created for her, and your little clear gems. Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic summer styled card. the image looks fun and brings a smile when looking at the scene you created. thank you for linking with us at try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. A stroll along the beach...lots to see! Fun card. Wonderful coloring. Thanks for sharing this with us at Cardz 4 Guyz for our Summer Theme. Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. So funny and cute card, thank you for joining us at TPS
    Christine DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous fun card hun. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card with a fabulous color palette! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is too funny! I saw your card over on NBUS and had to come check it out. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist using this image Bonnie! It's just too funny!

      Delete
  15. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Saw this at Darnell's NBUS challenge Donna. It really made me smile with that fun image and those lovely bright colours! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!