Saturday, August 20, 2022

A True Classic

Hi Crafty Friends and Happy Saturday!  I have a quick post for you today featuring a Classic Truck digital image from Polka Dot Orchard.  The image is the "A True Classic" digital stamp and the sentiment is included in this digi set.


My husband is a Vintage Car and Truck guy, he wishes he could get a "project" to work on but he just can't crawl around underneath them like the young fellas anymore, so I thought I'd get him a vintage truck for his birthday..in the form of a card!  


I've colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and kept the design CAS however it wouldn't be one of MY cards if it didn't have some sort of embellishment so I've added a small flag with twine and sequins in the four corners.

Now to hide it away and give to the hubs on the 17th of Sep.  I think he will like it, I must admit that he seems to like all the cards I make for him, he has saved every one.  

Thanks for stopping by today and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:









 

9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card for Hubby - and I do love that wee flag embellishment!! Beautifully coloured too, Donna
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun masculine card! Great job coloring the truck. :) Thanks for playing along with The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, what a fun card for your husband! ~Rebekah, Monday Greetings Outlawz DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great old truck, I know my hubby would love it, give him a beer and an old truck and he is happy lol, oh and an old tractor too!! Thank you for joining our fun at DD!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for your husband then. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh fabulous card and wonderful coloring!! Thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! This is such a beautiful masculine card, love the blue and "your" little touches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh he'll love this classic creation! Love that truck and you have paired it with the perfect sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Wheels Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This fantastic image reminds me of my sweet Daddy’s truck! You did a marvelous job on this terrific card! Thanks for playing with us this month at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!