Monday, August 1, 2022

The Four Seasons Challenge - Pineapple Crush

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy 1st Day of August.  The year is flying by and we are that much closer to Christmas...but I digress.  It's a busy Monday; I have 4 posts scheduled for today so let's get started!

Today begins a new challenge month at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog and this is the last month for a Summer Theme.  The inspiration prompt features lots of color and color inspired my team project.


I love to create with lots of color and I've had the lovely Pineapple Crush set from Impression Obsession in my stash for a while and have never used so when I saw the inspiration photo, I knew exactly this set was the one to use.


Pineapple Crush is a layering set but there are so many ways to stamp the designs without actually layering them.  Also, this is a 5x7" card; a size I seldom create but I wanted to create a landscape format and wanted to stamp 3 of the images so it looked best as a 5x7.   


Using complimentary Catherine Pooler Inks, I stamp layered the pineapples and mini hibiscus flowers.  To be honest, the hibiscus are small and I was having trouble lining them up so I decided to just stamp and if they didn't line up perfectly, they would just look "artsy".

To finish the design, I've added gold iridescent sequins along with black and gold twine.  We hope to see your lovely Summer themed projects at The Four Seasons Challenge this month.  Next month we enter Autumn and then the holiday season...I know, I know!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:






16 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card Donna - love the punny sentiment, the vibrant pineapples and your artsy hibiscus flowers are beautiful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your pretty pineapple card, what a fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect summer time creation Donna! Love your overall design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colorful pineapples, such a fun and creative design! The sentiment is so perfect for the pineapples too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, 4 posts in one day, you are doing well. These pineapples are pretty special. This has such a lovely summery feel to it. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your funky colored pineapples, I really need to follow your lead and think of using out-of-the-box colors once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your multi coloured Pineapples, many thanks for sharing and joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pineapples look amazing, Donna, and I love the artsy hibiscus! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell (p.s. Next time, limit of 10 total challenges, please.🍍)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pineapples card! Thanks for linking up this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card Donna, great design. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card over in the NBUS Challenge this month.
    Liz - Guest Designer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too cute with a fab sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card, I love the patterns! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Donna,
    this is such a very colourful card and a super design also.
    Love the wonderful pinapples.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very beautiful card. And the pineapples looks so yummy.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Yummy pineapples.
    Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again.
    Take care! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pineapple card! I love the rich colors. I saw your card over at NBUS and just had to come visit.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!