Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Inspiration Station Challenge #38 - Scarecrows

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today begins a new bi-weekly challenge at The Inspiration Station Challenge Blog and our generous sponsor is TLC Designs.  The inspiration photo for this challenge is adorable:



I had think on this inspiration photo, I don't have any scarecrow images in my stash but I have an image from Bugaboo Stamps and thought it would be perfect for this challenge round.  P.S.  I miss Bugaboo and I have hope that maybe Jodie will come back some day.


My card measures 5.5" square and the patterned papers are from the Echo Park "Trick or Treat" 6x6 paper pad.  I've followed a card sketch from Cards by Kendra, I was inspired by the faces, sunflowers and colors in the photo.


The image has been colored using Spectrum Noir Illustrator Alcohol Markers and I've added enamel embellishments for added interest.  

Please join us at The Isnpiration Station Challenge Blog and share with us your inspired projects.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna 

**Challenges Entered:











10 comments:

  1. Great image and love the P.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Bugaboo images are so fun and this one is no exception! Thanks so much for entering our Monday Greeting Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges
    Cara, The Monday Greetings Design Team
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, well colored and great design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna! This makes my heart smile! I too miss Bugaboo and you've done this image up so well. Delightful card! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm ... I was sure I commented on this fun card when the IS challenge went live but don't see it ... grrr!
    Anyways ... This is so cute and your coloring/design are awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss Bugaboo, too! You absolutely nailed this inspiration photo challenge! Those pumpkins are too adorable and your papers are out of this spooky world! Thanks for playing with us at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge this time! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute make. Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges and good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love, love these hilarious pumpkins, fabulous coloring and design, the DSP is just awesome.
    Thank you for sharing with us at 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are always so fun. Love it. Thanks for linking up last week at Crafting Happiness Challenges. This week the card theme is trees - it can be a forest, a leaf, a Christmas tree, etc. The Not a card theme is always anything goes and doesn't have to follow the theme. Hope you'll share more of your art with us! Sorry for the delay in commenting, but we've been in the process of moving and still trying to sort and unpack this week.
    Janis, Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my golly gracious Donna, this has got to be one of my favorite fall color cards. Wonderful coloring and love the layout. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!