Monday, September 26, 2022

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Autumn Blessings

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Monday!  I trust your weekend was fabulous and you had time to do soemthing you enjoy.  It's time for a new challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and our sponsor this week is Beccy's Place.  For my team project this round, I've colored a digital image from the Autumn Blessing Digital Set provided by our sponsor.


This is such a lovely Autumn image and I've colored it using alcohol markers.  I've kept the design very sweet and simple, allowing the image to take center stage.


Not many bells & whistles added however I did add 3 gold gems from Kat Scrappiness and the sentiment is from a Simons Says Stamp sentiment strip pack, containing Thanksgiving and Autumn related sentiments.

Please join us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week and enter your lovely, creative projects.  We would love to visit with you and see what loveliness you create.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:











13 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Donna - love that image and how you have let it be the 'star' of the card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully coloured image and autumnal card thank you for joining in the challenge at MMM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Autumn image and beautifully coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty design and you've coloured it beautifully.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you've got a wonderful large image to use, just let it 'speak'! Terrific autumn card! Thanks for supporting MTTC! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty autumn card, Donna. Your coloring is wonderful. Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna, I knew right off that was a Beccy's and you have done her proud! I love it as I love all your cards and your encouraging comments. I did some detective work as to where you live and my, you are getting hit right now for sure. I have a friend in Brooksville, so now I am very worried and praying for you both! I saw where lots of Tampa peeps evac'd to Orlando hoping to escape it and now are having to ride it out. Just know ya'll are in my thoughts and prayers constantly for sure, from one hurricaner to another, I'm on high alert whenever there is one. Hope to hear you are ok as soon as you can communicate. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully colored image. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect colours and subject for this time of year. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely autumnal card, beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely fall scene. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous scene! Just love the simplicity of it!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hope to see you again!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful stamp and great colouring. Nothing further is needed - the image is the star of the show!
    Thank you so much for participating with us over at Dream Valley!
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!