Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Polkadoodles Digi Choosday - Friendship

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Tuesday!  Today begins a new bi-weekly challenge at the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge and the team is featuring projects with a Friendship theme.  The challenge at Digi Choosday and the theme is Always Anything Goes.

For my project, I've colored up the Helga Hippo Bring the Cake digital stamp from Polkadoodles using Spectrum Noir Illustrator Alcohol Markers.


I've used patterned papers from older Recollection 6x6 paper pads and followed a card sketch from Cards by Kendra.  The sentiment is part of the Helga Hippo Big Kahuna Bundle.  

Please join us at the Digi Choosday Challenge, we would love to see your fun projects!  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:






9 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured image Donna, and a gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And your coloring is fabulous. Thank you for joining our MMM Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Thank you for playing at Make My Monday challenge.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I like the colorcombination. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card with that beautiful dressed up hippo ready to party! Glad you shared it with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! I LOVE that hippo and that sentiment is so TRUE!!! (at least to me-I LOVE cake!!) Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!!

    Nora
    CIC
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable! Love the sentiment paired up with this cute Safari Hippo. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations with your beautiful card. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card thanks for joining us on the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge ❤️ Kathy-DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!